A new baby is coming! In the newest title from award-winning My Town Games, My City: Newborn Baby, celebrate the joyful news of a little brother or sister or just because babies are so cute and precious! YOU can create any story you like about the expected little bundle of joy like seeing where Mom goes for checkups at the doctor’s office or visit the hospital before the baby comes. Create your OWN adventure visiting the baby store and buying adorable outfits and accessories for baby.
With My City: Newborn Baby you have all you need to create you next role play story adventure. Surprises and gifts are hiding everywhere. Can you find the secret room?
My City: Newborn Baby introduces the NEW SUBWAY so you can travel between other My City games.
My City: Newborn Baby will be available March 21, 2019 for $2.99 at the App Store and on Google Play.
Everything is possible in My City! With lots of new characters, new locations and new adventures, My City is the place to Play, Explore and Imagine!
Because My City games all connect and allow you to move characters and clothing between the games there are no limitation on what you can imagine, create and play.
MY CITY: NEWBORN BABY
• Brand-new locations! Roleplay storytelling games with real life locations such as Hospital, Doctor’s office and Baby Store, filled with COOL items to shop for like strollers, stuffed animals, toys and more!
• New Characters you can use in other My City games and NEW clothing for pregnant moms!
• Day/night feature adds even more fun! Check out the fountain when the sun is gone.
• All My City games connect to each other. Easily move characters, clothing and other items between games as if they are one large game!
• Multi-touch so kids can play together with friends and family on the same screen.
To Connect the game to other My City games make sure:
1. your apps are downloaded on the device.
2. your My City games are updated.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
This game is children 4 -12. the game promotes creative thinking, imaginative gameplay and endless role-playing game time. No Ads, No 3rd Party Ads, and no IAP.